Our Focus is You
Discover how easy home buying can be with our team. Unlike a traditional real estate firm, The Buyer’s Agent does not represent sellers, so there are never conflicts of interest. Our only focus is finding the perfect home for you, while protecting and promoting your best interests. The Buyer’s Agent thrives on finding your perfect address and helping you through that entire process.
Do You Know the Difference?
What’s the difference between a traditional real estate agency and The Buyer’s Agent? All seller agents work solely for the seller’s interests. Dual agents represent sellers and buyers at the same time. The Buyer’s Agent represents only buyers, protecting and promoting your best interests.
- Show their listings to any reasonable prospect in an attempt to find a buyer.
- Keep information confidential if it would harm the seller’s negotiation position.
- Try to get the seller the best price and terms.
- Advocate for the seller, always.
The Buyer’s Agent
- Only show homes that meet the expressed needs of the buyer.
- Work to find details and information to give buyers the advantage while negotiating price.
- Negotiate tirelessly to ensure buyers get their home at the best available price and on favorable terms.
- Advocate for the buyer, always.
Do you want a company that will only give you part of their time, skill, and energy? Or, one that’s committed to giving you all of it?
How top local firms spend their time, skill, and energy
The Buyer’s Agent of Asheville is the only area brokerage that never practices seller agency or dual agency.
We focus on what’s really important: YOUR BEST INTERESTS!!
Don’t Take Our Word for It
From the moment Robert first talked to you on the phone from San Diego through the entire search and closing, you delivered service "beyond the call of duty." Every request, every question, every suggestion we made, you delivered your best. Your work ethic and dedication to your job was more...
Working with Randall was a breeze! There are so many very important things to consider as you're shopping for your new or first home. Randall had the experience as a buyer's agent, the insight into the negotiation process and the knowledge of the Asheville market to help us purchase not...
Jon Corbin is definitely top notch. His professionalism, experience, and expertise helped me navigate through the home-buying process. When I gave Jon my very specific (and limited) parameters, he focused on my needs and spent our time together very productively. Jon listens. Jon valued my time when scheduling appointments and...