Our Focus is You
Discover how easy home buying can be with our team. Unlike a traditional real estate firm, The Buyer’s Agent does not represent sellers, so there are never conflicts of interest. Our only focus is finding the perfect home for you, while protecting and promoting your best interests. The Buyer’s Agent thrives on finding your perfect address and helping you through that entire process.
Do You Know the Difference?
What’s the difference between a traditional real estate agency and The Buyer’s Agent? All seller agents work solely for the seller’s interests. Dual agents represent sellers and buyers at the same time. The Buyer’s Agent represents only buyers, protecting and promoting your best interests.
- Show their listings to any reasonable prospect in an attempt to find a buyer.
- Keep information confidential if it would harm the seller’s negotiation position.
- Try to get the seller the best price and terms.
- Advocate for the seller, always.
The Buyer’s Agent
- Only show homes that meet the expressed needs of the buyer.
- Work to find details and information to give buyers the advantage while negotiating price.
- Negotiate tirelessly to ensure buyers get their home at the best available price and on favorable terms.
- Advocate for the buyer, always.
Do you want a company that will only give you part of their time, skill, and energy? Or, one that’s committed to giving you all of it?
How top local firms spend their time, skill, and energy
The Buyer’s Agent of Asheville is the only area brokerage that never practices seller agency or dual agency.
We focus on what’s really important: YOUR BEST INTERESTS!!
Don’t Take Our Word for It
Jon Corbin provided us with a local's expertise of the Asheville area, and his responsive communication and supportive style made us feel like we had a great relationship. He helped us find our "forever home"! We recommend him unreservedly!
We've bought two homes with Melinda Splain, and we can't imagine working with anyone else. She has expert knowledge in home construction and in the Asheville market, which is a highly diverse market that can pose unique challenges. Melinda is incredibly detail-oriented and responsive, which keeps the process flowing smoothly....
When my fiancé and I decided it was time to purchase our first home, we weren’t really sure what to expect. We were so lucky to find Jeremy "Moe" Jordan! Not only was he there with us the every step of the way, but he was able to find us...