Our Focus is You
Discover how easy home buying can be with our team. Unlike a traditional real estate firm, The Buyer’s Agent does not represent sellers, so there are never conflicts of interest. Our only focus is finding the perfect home for you, while protecting and promoting your best interests. The Buyer’s Agent thrives on finding your perfect address and helping you through that entire process.
Do You Know the Difference?
What’s the difference between a traditional real estate agency and The Buyer’s Agent? All seller agents work solely for the seller’s interests. Dual agents represent sellers and buyers at the same time. The Buyer’s Agent represents only buyers, protecting and promoting your best interests.
- Show their listings to any reasonable prospect in an attempt to find a buyer.
- Keep information confidential if it would harm the seller’s negotiation position.
- Try to get the seller the best price and terms.
- Advocate for the seller, always.
The Buyer’s Agent
- Only show homes that meet the expressed needs of the buyer.
- Work to find details and information to give buyers the advantage while negotiating price.
- Negotiate tirelessly to ensure buyers get their home at the best available price and on favorable terms.
- Advocate for the buyer, always.
Do you want a company that will only give you part of their time, skill, and energy? Or, one that’s committed to giving you all of it?
How top local firms spend their time, skill, and energy
The Buyer’s Agent of Asheville is the only area brokerage that never practices seller agency or dual agency.
We focus on what’s really important: YOUR BEST INTERESTS!!
Don’t Take Our Word for It
Buying a house for the first time can be an overwhelming process. Jon Corbin, our buyer's agent, not only helped us find our dream home, but also helped us tremendously through the process, contributing to a successful and wonderful experience! Jon was always attentive, available, and had our best interest....
Even though he wasn't going to get the huge commission that a million-dollar sale would give him, Randall still gave us the million-dollar treatment. He took us to as little or as many houses we wanted, both evenings and weekends in order to fit around our busy schedules. Not only...
We have moved 4 times in the last 10 years and realtors we have dealt with talk about service, but Melinda Splain actually delivers it--in spades. When Melinda met us at the home for one last time before making an offer, she had done her homework. Because of her knowledge...