Our Focus is You
Discover how easy home buying can be with our team. Unlike a traditional real estate firm, The Buyer’s Agent does not represent sellers, so there are never conflicts of interest. Our only focus is finding the perfect home for you, while protecting and promoting your best interests. The Buyer’s Agent thrives on finding your perfect address and helping you through that entire process.
Do You Know the Difference?
What’s the difference between a traditional real estate agency and The Buyer’s Agent? All seller agents work solely for the seller’s interests. Dual agents represent sellers and buyers at the same time. The Buyer’s Agent represents only buyers, protecting and promoting your best interests.
- Show their listings to any reasonable prospect in an attempt to find a buyer.
- Keep information confidential if it would harm the seller’s negotiation position.
- Try to get the seller the best price and terms.
- Advocate for the seller, always.
The Buyer’s Agent
- Only show homes that meet the expressed needs of the buyer.
- Work to find details and information to give buyers the advantage while negotiating price.
- Negotiate tirelessly to ensure buyers get their home at the best available price and on favorable terms.
- Advocate for the buyer, always.
Do you want a company that will only give you part of their time, skill, and energy? Or, one that’s committed to giving you all of it?
How top local firms spend their time, skill, and energy
The Buyer’s Agent of Asheville is the only area brokerage that never practices seller agency or dual agency.
We focus on what’s really important: YOUR BEST INTERESTS!!
Don’t Take Our Word for It
Jon is the absolute best. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable and helpful, he is a terrific person. When you are going from house to house, trying to find something to live in, it's really a plus to have a real estate guy along who is pleasant and funny. Also,...
Jon's in-depth knowledge of the Asheville area was very helpful in our search particularly since we were new to the area. He understood what we were looking for, was very proactive, helped us think through options, and was great during the purchase negotiations. We are thrilled with our new home...
Almost 9 years ago, we picked Claire to be our buyer's agent when we moved to Asheville from Costa Rica, looking for a home with a big, open kitchen with potential to be the site of our cottage industry chocolate business. When we first met her, we knew we had...