Our Focus is You
Discover how easy home buying can be with our team. Unlike a traditional real estate firm, The Buyer’s Agent does not represent sellers, so there are never conflicts of interest. Our only focus is finding the perfect home for you, while protecting and promoting your best interests. The Buyer’s Agent thrives on finding your perfect address and helping you through that entire process.
Do You Know the Difference?
What’s the difference between a traditional real estate agency and The Buyer’s Agent? All seller agents work solely for the seller’s interests. Dual agents represent sellers and buyers at the same time. The Buyer’s Agent represents only buyers, protecting and promoting your best interests.
- Show their listings to any reasonable prospect in an attempt to find a buyer.
- Keep information confidential if it would harm the seller’s negotiation position.
- Try to get the seller the best price and terms.
- Advocate for the seller, always.
The Buyer’s Agent
- Only show homes that meet the expressed needs of the buyer.
- Work to find details and information to give buyers the advantage while negotiating price.
- Negotiate tirelessly to ensure buyers get their home at the best available price and on favorable terms.
- Advocate for the buyer, always.
Do you want a company that will only give you part of their time, skill, and energy? Or, one that’s committed to giving you all of it?
How top local firms spend their time, skill, and energy
The Buyer’s Agent of Asheville is the only area brokerage that never practices seller agency or dual agency.
We focus on what’s really important: YOUR BEST INTERESTS!!
Don’t Take Our Word for It
As a first-time homebuyer, I had plenty of questions (and experiential gaps) when seeking a rental to buy. Claire was incredibly patient and knowledgeable throughout the process of finding a home to fit my needs. Her honest and practical advice saved me a lot of money and headaches, and she...
It is our immense pleasure to recommend Jeremy Jordan as a home buyers agent for any individual or family searching for the ideal home for their unique situation. We relocated to Asheville from Alaska we were living with my parents, so we needed a place to call home fast. We were in...
Most people don't purchase a lot of homes in their lifetime. It's reassuring to have a buyer's agent on your side to be your guide throughout the process. Claire Bartholic helped me through my relocation, from learning about the Asheville area before I was ready to move, to closing on...