Our Focus is You
Discover how easy home buying can be with our team. Unlike a traditional real estate firm, The Buyer’s Agent does not represent sellers, so there are never conflicts of interest. Our only focus is finding the perfect home for you, while protecting and promoting your best interests. The Buyer’s Agent thrives on finding your perfect address and helping you through that entire process.
Do You Know the Difference?
What’s the difference between a traditional real estate agency and The Buyer’s Agent? All seller agents work solely for the seller’s interests. Dual agents represent sellers and buyers at the same time. The Buyer’s Agent represents only buyers, protecting and promoting your best interests.
- Show their listings to any reasonable prospect in an attempt to find a buyer.
- Keep information confidential if it would harm the seller’s negotiation position.
- Try to get the seller the best price and terms.
- Advocate for the seller, always.
The Buyer’s Agent
- Only show homes that meet the expressed needs of the buyer.
- Work to find details and information to give buyers the advantage while negotiating price.
- Negotiate tirelessly to ensure buyers get their home at the best available price and on favorable terms.
- Advocate for the buyer, always.
Do you want a company that will only give you part of their time, skill, and energy? Or, one that’s committed to giving you all of it?
How top local firms spend their time, skill, and energy
The Buyer’s Agent of Asheville is the only area brokerage that never practices seller agency or dual agency.
We focus on what’s really important: YOUR BEST INTERESTS!!
Don’t Take Our Word for It
In fall 2010 we moved to the Asheville area, and began a house hunt. We had found some advertising for The Buyer's Agent, and Melinda Splain and gave her a call. Immediately in our first phone conversation with Melinda we knew we had the right person to help us find...
After an unsatisfactory experience with Beverly-Hanks, which included poor communication, slow responses, and inept home showings, we decided to switch realtors. Jon Corbin came highly recommended. We were first time homebuyers and couldn't have found a better teammate. Not only did we buy the very first home he showed us...
Thank you Melinda Splain, our Buyer's Agent, for making the journey fun instead of tense, uncomplicated instead of daunting. And especially for never giving up on us to find that very special place we call home.