Most know or have at least heard of the Grove Park Inn- the beautiful historic hotel that sits atop a hill overlooking Asheville and the Smoky Mountains. It is easy to associate Omni’s Grove Park Inn with the Grove Park neighborhood, however there are so many more places to fall in love with in the area. From local businesses on Charlotte Street to establishments next to the Inn, here are 10 places to love in and around this neighborhood. (Listed in no particular order.)
- Charlotte Street Computers – If you use Apple products (iphone, iPad, iMac, Macbook Pro, etc) or need them fixed, this shop is friendly and knowledgable.
- Taco Temple – Mamacita’s created a taco destination on Charlotte Street. The tacos are great for anytime dining. If you are looking for an adult beverage, there are multiple options that will suffice.
- Metro Wines – From wine dinners to tastings, and all the bottle selections you could possibly need, Metro Wines is a wine destination. The owners and somelier are extremely helpful.
- City Bakery – Whether it’s breakfast or lunch, this Asheville staple offers an incredible menu with something for everyone. Breakfast biscuits are nice, and they offer a sandwich selection for lunch, as well as freshly baked breads and artisan pastries.
- Omni Grove Park Inn Sunset Terrace – There is really not a better view of an Asheville sunset. Dine or enjoy cocktails at Sunset Terrace. If you have never been, it’s worth a visit. Also a great place to take guests from out of town.
- Golden Fleece – This lovely Greek restuarant located next to the Grovewood Gallery and across the way from the Grove Park Inn fitness center is a nice spot for lunch or dinner. They serve a very nice wood-fired octopus, along with other beautiful entrees and wine selections.
- Grovewood Village – This 9,000 square foot gallery offers stories of old and new. Once home to woodworking and weaving for Biltmore Industries, Grovewood now serves as a museum, historic relic, and shopping destination. Located next to Omni Grove Park Inn and Golden Fleece.
- HomeSource Design Center – A full service home design center is located on Charlotte Street. There is no connection between The Buyer’s Agent and HomeSource, we just like that their is a local business who has all kinds of home improvement samples available to view. Think kitchen cabinets, flooring, hardware, and more.
- Rose’s Garden Shop – This little shop offers a beautiful selection of plants and small antique items that will bring a smile to your face. Favorites of the varieties include Rose’s mini plant selections, as well as airplants and all the beautiful ferns.
- Omni Grove Park Inn Spa – Considered among one of the best spas in North America by Condé Nast, it is worth enjoying a day pass to visit the pools, saunas, and steam baths. Indulge, you will be glad you did.
Search for homes in the Grove Park Neighborhood.
The Buyer’s Agent of Asheville is local real estate firm located in downtown Asheville, N.C., dedicated with laser focus, fierce negotiating skills, and detailed transaction management, so you can rest assured knowing that your real estate needs are our top priority. Get access to all homes in your price range that match your needs and wants. Search Asheville Homes for Sale The Buyer’s Agent of Asheville has been loyally assisting home buyers in the Asheville, North Carolina area for over a decade. Make an appointment to visit our office at 138 Charlotte Street, Suite 210, Asheville or call our 24/7 service number: (828) 210-4663.