Weaverville is a small town located approximately 10 minutes from downtown Asheville. It’s charming main street offers a variety of shops and restaurants that possess a small town charm. It’s proximity to Asheville, makes it a perfect location to live. The quiet neighborhoods and access to trails and the Blue Ridge Parkway provides convenience for families and outdoor enthusiasts. There are many things to love about this town, so here a few highlights to consider when visiting or living in Weaverville:
- Parking! Typically parking can be found any day of the week on main street! Which means no searching out parking garages or paying expensive parking rates as you may experience in Asheville.
- Maggie B’s WIne & Specialty Store! A local wine shop! Friday night is wine tasting night and a day to converse with friends and neighbors! The shop sells sandwiches and gourmet cheeses if you prefer to grab a bite with a friend or loved one over a glass of wine.
- Local Restaurants! A variety of local restaurants, include : Stoney Knob (great for lunch, dinner, or Saturday brunch, Glass Onion – (great date night), The Well-Bred Bakery & Café (perfect for a sandwich, quiche, or sweet treat), Blue Mountain Pizza (even offers gluten free), Twisted Laurel, and Main Street Grill.
- Allgood Coffee! Small town coffee shop with great service, and the espresso hit high marks!
- Blue Ridge Parkway! Only a few miles away from the Blue Ridge Parkway and all it has to offer in hiking and biking. In addition, Reem’s Creek is only minutes from main street.
View Weaverville NC homes for sale here: https://ashevillehomebuyer.com/search/
The Buyer’s Agent of Asheville is dedicated to help clients find homes they can adore and afford. With its team of 10 experienced real estate brokers, The Buyer’s Agent of Asheville has been loyally assisting home buyers in the Asheville, North Carolina area. We’re focused to search for ideal homes without distractions, shady deals, and conflicts of interest. Please make an appointment to visit our offices at 82 Patton Ave, Suite 211, Asheville by calling our 24/7 service number: (828) 210-4663.