Access. Access. Access. REALTORS® will preach location, location, location, and this is part of the lure of South Asheville. The traffic is minimal compared to touristy downtown Asheville, and many local restaurants have opened second locations here.
It is home to world class neighborhoods such as Biltmore Forest and Biltmore Park, and everything you need is at your fingertips.
The five reasons Asheville Home buyers are purchasing in South Asheville:
- Convenient Access – From the Interstate to airport, and shopping to local shopping, South Asheville offers accessible travel from place to place. Here, you don’t get caught up in the downtown traffic and parking is free.
- Spacious Neighborhoods – Biltmore Forest is a quiet neighborhood filled with expansive homes, and home to many of the areas doctors, lawyers, and entrepreneurs. And on the opposite end of the spectrum, there are some great condo locations as well.
- Shopping – South Asheville has it all! From grocery shopping to World Market and everything in between, including great home decor, it is here. And the proximity to Asheville outlets and shopping at Biltmore Park makes living here easy.
- Restaurants – Many of the places people love to dine, have opened up second locations in South Asheville – 12 Bones, Tupelo Honey, and Farm Burger to name a few. And for craft beer lovers – the Hi-Wire Brewing production facility is open for tastings!
- Blue Ridge Parkway – Asheville is home to some of the greatest outdoors, and the Blue Ridge Parkway is hard to beat! Hiking, biking, leisurely Sunday drives… find your way to nature in minutes from your South Asheville home.
South Asheville is a hot spot of Asheville. It will still give you the city vibe, without all of the noise.
The Buyer’s Agent of Asheville is local real estate firm located in downtown Asheville, N.C., dedicated with laser focus, fierce negotiating skills, and detailed transaction management, so you can rest assured knowing that your real estate needs are our top priority. Get access to all homes in your price range that match your needs and wants. Search Asheville Homes for Sale
The Buyer’s Agent of Asheville has been loyally assisting home buyers in the Asheville, North Carolina area for over a decade. Make an appointment to visit our office at 82 Patton Ave, Suite 211, Asheville or call our 24/7 service number: (828) 210-4663.