Family oriented and slightly low-key, the area of East Asheville is underrated in tourism, but that is exactly the draw. With numerous eateries and coffee shops and its convenience to downtown and our plush mountains, many desire to call East Asheville home. We’ve rounded out our favorite hot spots of East Asheville.
- Highland Brewing Company – Godfather of Asheville craft beer- the one that started it all. Located on Old Charlotte Highway, this brewery offers a tasting room, outdoor venue, and rooftop fun. Known for the beer, Gaelic Ale is a staple, and the release of Cold Mountain in November, has many locals flocking to the party and area stores to purchase.
- Filo Pastries and Coffee & Post 70– Care for a cup of tea or coffee? Perhaps a place to meet a friend for a pastry or chocolate? Inviting and spacious, this European cafe is a beautiful spot to indulge in a visit. Moonlighting as Post 70, a specialty cocktail and tapas bar from 5pm-midnight.
- Pomodoro’s– For those that live here, it’s not uncommon to hear, “let’s meet at Pomodoro’s!” A little Italian, slightly American, and a little Mediterranean. There is something for everyone. 140 bottles of wine to order, and over 2 dozen by the glass. A great place for families, friends, and co-workers.
- East Village Grille – This sports bar is always fun. Good food, and a place whether you are hungry or thirsty, and has been named for the best wings in Asheville. Conveniently located at 1177 Tunnel Road in Asheville.
- Copper Crown – A neighborhood restaurant paying homage to New Orleans, yet offering something for everyone. Open for dinner, lunch, and brunch, this eatery also is a full service bar.
- Creekside Taphouse– Home to neighborhood Southern charm with its covered porch, open deck, picnic tables, volleyball court, and a playground for kids, this local watering hole and eatery is fun for everyone.
- Asheville Mall & Tunnel Road Shopping- When you need to shop Tunnel Road in East Asheville has it all, including the Asheville Mall, Best Buy, Whole Foods, World Market, Target, and more.
- Haw Creek Park– A great place to picnic and adventure through natural trails.
The Buyer’s Agent of Asheville is local real estate firm located in downtown Asheville, N.C., dedicated with laser focus, fierce negotiating skills, and detailed transaction management, so you can rest assured knowing that your real estate needs are our top priority. Get access to all homes in your price range that match your needs and wants. Search Asheville Homes for Sale The Buyer’s Agent of Asheville has been loyally assisting home buyers in the Asheville, North Carolina area for over a decade. Make an appointment to visit our office at 138 Charlotte Street, Suite 210, Asheville or call our 24/7 service number: (828) 210-4663.