West Asheville is the jam.
With it’s vibe, restaurant and cafe offerings, as well as music venues and quaint shops, this area attracts visitors and tourists alike. Full of life, tastes, and sounds, West Asheville keeps growing. New neighborhoods and homes for sale are popping up all over, with many, within walking distance to cool hot spots- this scene is a desirable place to live and play.
What’s cool? What’s good? Where should you go?
Check out What we love about West Asheville?
- Home to one of Asheville’s best restaurants – The Admiral. Tip: It’s fun to sit at the bar.
- Favorite ice cream shop of many – The Hop.
- The Grey Eagle always has some great concerts lined up.
- Universal Joint offers great burgers, wings, and patio seating.
- Deep Fried Deviled Eggs at Jargon.
- The outdoor space and beer at New Belgium Brewing.
- Chicken and Waffle’s from King Daddy’s.
- Within walking distance to many West Asheville neighborhood homes is grocery market- Ingles.
- A quaint neighborhood bakery with fresh, made-from-scratch bread and breakfast anytime- West End Bakery.
- Urban Orchard Cider Co, great for those who are gluten free, and great for all who love hard cider!
- All things cake from Short Street Cakes.
- Enjoying a bite out with friends at West Asheville Walk, Taco Tuesday offers $1.75 tacos.
- Floral arrangements, coffee and tea from Flora.
- Cocktail menu from Bimberibon.
- Intimate dinners and shows at Isis Music Hall.
- Coffee from Odd’s Cafe, or beer if that’s your pleasure.
- A just-like-grandma’s house Vanilla Glazed donut from Hole. (other flavors available)
- Brunch at Sunny Pointe Cafe – it is always packed because of all its National recognition, yet deserves to be mentioned.
- Scrumptious breakfast and lunch tacos at Taco Billy.
Whether you are a tourist, visiting family/friends, or live in Asheville, we know you will enjoy West Asheville as much as we do.
The Buyer’s Agent of Asheville is local real estate firm located in downtown Asheville, N.C., dedicated with laser focus, fierce negotiating skills, and detailed transaction management, so you can rest assured knowing that your real estate needs are our top priority. Get access to all homes in your price range that match your needs and wants. Search Asheville Homes for Sale The Buyer’s Agent of Asheville has been loyally assisting home buyers in the Asheville, North Carolina area for over a decade. Make an appointment to visit our office at 138 Charlotte Street, Suite 210, Asheville or call our 24/7 service number: (828) 210-4663.