2018. It is almost here. Is this the year you will try something new? Why not start on December 31st at one of these Asheville New Year’s Eve 2018 parties of events?
- Eat at Jargon – This West Asheville Restaurant will be offering a 7 course meal for for $75 per person which includes Champagne. Dine and enjoy live music by ALbu Podrizki, solo jazz guitar and holiday tunes. There are two seatings available. For those who want to dine early reserve the 6:00-8:30 p.m. If you want to ring in the new year over dinner, reserve 9:00 p.m. – Midnight. Reservations are required, with a $20 per person non-refundable deposit. More info here- https://jargonrestaurant.com/menu/
- Go All Out At Omni Grove Park Inn– Get all dressed up with a New York style celebration at the Omni Grove Park Inn. Offered at $1560 per couple, your package includes two-nights accommodations, two tickets to a Classic NY Style Dinner & Show in Heritage Ballroom with Crossroads, a tribute to music legend Eric Clapton, two tickets to our NYE Times Square Party featuring Oh No Stereo, plus two tickets to our Saturday (12/30) Comedy Show. Book your experience here- https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/asheville-grove-park/specials/new-year-new-york
- Party at Pack’s Tavern – Join the party from 9 p.m. – 1 a.m. at Pack’s Tavern with DJ Moto in the South Bar and Socializing in the Century Room. Entry is $10 per person and $18 bottles of Champagne will be available for purchase. Want to enjoy some more? Reserve your spot at the buffet from 6:30 – 9:00 p.m. for $60 per person. Call 828-225-6944 for ticket information. http://packstavern.com/events/
- Ice Skating and Fireworks at Beech Mountain Ski Resort – This family friendly New Year’s Eve party starts at 7:00 p.m. in the Lodge. The best part, it is free. Enjoy Bingo, music, dancing, and Ice Skating. There is a $15 charge for ice skating. At midnight their will be fireworks. Food and beverages will be available for purchase. More info here – https://www.beechmountainresort.com/event/family-friendly-new-years-eve-celebration/
- Ring In The New Year on The Rooftop at The Montford – The party starts at 9:00 p.m. and ends at 12:30 a.m. Tickets are available for $75 per person and includes: two drinks of your choice, one small plate offering, and one midnight champagne. Limited availability, so book your tickets now, here – https://the-montford-rooftop-bar.ticketleap.com/asheville-new-years-eve-2018-party-the-montford-rooftop-bar/
- Midnight in Morocco – Metro Wines and Rose’s Garden Shop bring you their version of Rick’s Cafe in Casablanca and Moroccan BAZAAR with fireworks from Marrakech because when it’s 7:00 p.m. in Asheville, it’s midnight in Morocco. Get more information and tickets here – https://www.metrowinesasheville.com/wine-blogs/blog/entry/midnight-in-morocco
However you choose to spend your Asheville New Year’s Eve 2018, we wish you a safe and happy holiday. May your 2018 be your best year yet. Happy New Year from all of us at The Buyer’s Agent of Asheville.
The Buyer’s Agent of Asheville is local real estate firm located in downtown Asheville, N.C., dedicated with laser focus, fierce negotiating skills, and detailed transaction management, so you can rest assured knowing that your real estate needs are our top priority. Get access to all homes in your price range that match your needs and wants. Search Asheville Homes for Sale The Buyer’s Agent of Asheville has been loyally assisting home buyers in the Asheville, North Carolina area for over a decade. Make an appointment to visit our office at 82 Patton Ave, Suite 211, Asheville or call our 24/7 service number: (828) 210-4663.